I believe flag burning is obscenity and the 1st amendment does not protect obscenity.
I believe flag burning is obscenity and the 1st amendment does not protect obscenity.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
It might as well be leagal. Gay mairrages is leagal now. A kid isnt allowed to pray in school or even talk about GOD. What does the flag stand for now? I still salute it and stand with my hat on my heart when the anthem is played. Not for what the flag represents now but for what it did represent and for all those who fought and died for it. The flag represents so much now that I stay confused.
On another note about flags:
What is everyones thoughts of the Confederate Flag? Many fought and died for it too. Yet some out there have griped and whined to have it taken down in many public areas. Blacks take offense to it for some reason. But our very own US flag that flies all over this country was flown in battles against the Native American people in which many women and children were slaughtered for no reason but being Indian. In one battle Indian women were killed and the US soldiers cut out their wombs and wore them on their clothes and guns! To one person these flags mean one thing and to another they mean something else.
To me it doesnt matter one way or another what they do. I may not like some things that are happening but the good Lord said times will be like this as the end draws near.
Bookmarks